Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Days...

Ha.
Time flies...
It runs so fast that I can't feel days pass by...
Man, I'm having too much fun...
Just like the first day of school... I still remember my very first days in NUS High. Wow it makes me wonder if I realy thought that way... About my classmates.
Ha... hahahaha...hehehehe... HAHA.
The first time I saw Sean Phua... I thought he was a Korean. He suddenly talked to me... just all of a sudden he said "Hi". I did not even realise that he was in 104. Oh yeah I think I already knew him. I knew him from the day before; which was actually the first day of school. Wow I remember when I thought of Ms Ng as a very strict teacher. On the first day in our classroom... Ha! I also felt kind of uneasy in it... beacuse it seemed kinda... small... traditional... like any other secondary school. Holy Crap! Was that the NUS High School I imagined? Oh yeah I also got lost somehow before I reached our classroom... I didn't know what what my class was! What the hell! Thanks to Ms Chan... Oh yeah when I went to the class everybody seemed to stare at me and say "Who the heck is this shorty?". Yeah I was kinda short then... When I found a seat... Damn, it was admist the girls... Not that I dislike them... But you know... they were quite tall then... At least they seemed to be.