Friday, October 16, 2009

Blind

Back to the first few days... It was second day of school I think... And it was great. It went smoothly. Orientation activities. I remember game when we had our eyes tied up and left to go to the groups we belonged to. I... cheated... hehe. It was funny to watch people wandering about aimlessly and... bang into me. It was kinda irritating too to watch people of my group just walk past me or... just keep walking in circles. Oh my god, the whole level was blindfolded. Boys vs girls, January vs February vs March vs.............October vs November vs December. Haha, Sean... I remember acting as if I found him after a long, long time... he kept touching me as if he wasn't sure if it was me. Kinda fun when everybody follows you... Because you are the only guy who know where you are going! That was the Boys vs girls... I think the guys won. I also remember my October group. I kept circling the hall and once everybody were almost forming their groups, had a seat on the corner of the hall we planned. I seemed kinda eerie. Everything is almost black around you except the small holes in the windows of the hall where sunlight streams in. Some haunted place... I was on the the stairs... Watching my other members of the group... One girl at the other end of the hall. And two girls right in the front of me at the corner of the hall. Amanda was seated sure of  where she was. And Chanel kept circling her still not knowing where she was. I wanted my group to win but how? How could I help?